Cable Tray and Pipe Labels – Vinyl (Premium 9 Year)
Impact, Inc.’s premium vinyl is an opaque high performance cast vinyl film of excellent quality. It is a flexible, opaque solid color, high gloss, thin, vinyl film designed for use in electrical identification, architectural, transportation and general signage and pipe labeling. Impact, Inc.’s opaque films offer exceptional value for applications requiring high quality gloss and color vinyl with extended durability.
- Outdoor durability: 9 years when properly processed and applied
- Available in 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch and 4 inch widths on 150′ rolls
- Application surface contours: Flat, Flat with Rivets, Rivets and Corrugation, and Compound Curves
- Minimum surface and air application temperature: +40° F (4° C)
- Service Temperature Range: -50° to 180° F (-46° to 82° C)
- Typical Chemical Resistance: Resistant to most mild acids, alkalis and salt solution.
- Colors Available: Red, Green, Blue, Black, Orange, Brown, Green, Yellow, White and more
To order; simply call or email us with what width and color you would like (i.e. 4″ of White, 2″ of Red).
All of our rolls come in 150′ lengths.
For special colors not shown, please contact us to see how we can help.
Need Vinyl but can’t print it yourself? Let us do it for you!
To learn more about how we can help you get the job done, please visit our “Services” page to learn more about
our Pre-printing options. We do the work for you!