Arc Flash Labels
Made to label electrical switchboards, panel boards, control panels, transformers, disconnects, and control centers that may subject a worker to arc flash energy exposure, our Arc Flash and Danger labels are printed on a satin white, high-tensile, PVC film with aggressive, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. After printing, a clear overlay is added for additional UV, chemical and abrasion protection. These labels offer a special high tack adhesive that is designed to adhere to difficult substrates, low surface energy plastics, especially ABS plastic, as well as painted and powder coated surfaces. These Arch Flash and Danger Labels perform well in both indoor and outdoor environments. When applying, make sure surfaces are clean and dry prior to adhering the label.
We print these labels to your custom requirements, just send us the PDF with your specific information. Keep your workplace safe from electrical hazards and let us supply you with Arc Flash labels!
Product Information & Specifications
- Designed for “hard to stick” surfaces and ABS plastics with slight texture
- Aggressive, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Clear overlay for added protection
- Indoor or outdoor application
- Rated for 7 years outdoors
- Tolerates a wide range of temperatures
- Custom printing and sizes available
- Fire certified under ASTM E-84
- Made in the USA