Before you begin, load your ribbon and labels, plug in your power cord and USB cable, and close the printer. If you are running WINDOWS 7, DO NOT power on your printer yet.
USB Drive Installation
1. Insert AWMS Label Printing Software USB Drive.
2. Right-click on the file autorun.exe and click OPEN.
3. Select INSTALL PRINTER DRIVER
4. Select AWMS-245 PLUS
5. If you are running WINDOWS 7, you can now power on your printer. Once the driver wizard opens, select INSTALL PRINTER DRIVERS and click NEXT
6. Select USB and click NEXT
7. Click on the printer named Bar Code Printer TT024-50 Plus and click NEXT
8. Though it’s not required, we recommend that you rename the printer to your specific model (i.e. AWMS-245 Plus)
9. Once your settings are confirmed, click FINISH
You have now successfully installed the driver of the AWMS-245 Plus printer. Return to the main menu to install the AWMS Label Printing Software.
1. Go to DRIVERS in the Software drop-down menu
2. Under AWMS Printer Driver, download the driver for AWMS-245/345c Plus and AWMS-225c
3. Your browser will prompt you to OPEN or SAVE the file. If you choose to save the file, double click on the application named AWMS Printer Drivers.
4. Follow the instructions in the driver setup wizard and/or view the driver installation instructions starting at step #5
If additional assistance is needed, please call us at 877.549.7600 and one of our associates will be happy to help.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.