Impact, Inc. Product Application
Our free AWMS software works great for printing text on all of our “formatted” label products like AWMS Heat Shrink Wire Markers, Cable and Conduit ID Tags, and Self-Laminating Labels (THS). When it comes to printing on continuous materials like Cable Tray and Pipe Labels, Continuous Flat Tubing or if you need to print bar codes or graphics on any of our labels, we recommend using the powerful BarTender® software.
Cable Tray and Pipe Labels
Continuous Flat Tubing
Thermal Transfer Printable Labels (THL)
Raised Panel Labels
Arc Flash Labels
Try BarTender® 2016 Free for 30 Days
BarTender® software enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more. The world’s largest companies and hundreds of thousands of small businesses rely on BarTender to help them:
- Accelerate the speed of goods moving through the supply chain
- Get the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely
- Tell a parent that a snack has an ingredient to which their child is allergic
- Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor
- Maintain regulatory compliance with the world's most comprehensive barcode support
- And much more
The Trial Edition lets you try all four editions of BarTender, including the Enterprise Automation edition (the most powerful edition). After 30 days, the Trial Edition switches to a demo mode and randomly changes one character in each printed barcode and text field. Don't worry - the designs and documents you create in the Trial Edition can be printed normally again as soon as you purchase and activate the appropriate Product Key Code for BarTender.
Which version do I need?
- If you have a 32-bit operating system (OS): Install the 32-bit version of BarTender.
- If you have a 64-bit processor but a 32-bit OS: Install the 32-bit version of BarTender.
- If you have a 64-bit processor and a 64-bit OS: You may install the 64-bit or 32-bit version of BarTender. The 32-bit version is recommended only if you have a custom 32-bit print client application that previously used BarTender's 32-bit Print SDK (seagull.bartender.dll).